Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio has no plans to leave

Italian midfielder Claudio Marchisio remains adamant he has no intention of leaving Juventus amid transfer speculation.
Recent rumours have linked the Italy international with Premier League clubs Arsenal and Manchester United.

However, the 27-year-old playmaker dismissed any speculation by insisting his desire is to keep winning silverware with Juve.
Juventus currently top Serie A, five points clear of Roma in second and despite being dumped out of the Champions League in the group stages after losing to Galatasaray, Marchisio is committed to the club.
"I want to continue winning with this jersey, I have no intention to change," he told JTV, the club's official television channel.
"But every year, especially in summer, there have been rumours that involved me.
"In addition to this one, I have another two years on my deal with Juventus.
"I hope to play as long as possible with this jersey, it's not my intention to change."
Marchisio will travel to Atalanta with his Juventus team-mates on Sunday as they look to extend their lead at the Serie A summit in their last fixture of the calendar year.

Leave a Reply